Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yarn Tour Inspiration ~

On Saturday, the JitteryKnitter and I did our Yarn Store Tour and were very excited to visit five shops out of the twenty one that were part of the tour.  We talked to several ladies that had been to all twenty one already, and some that would finish the twenty one by Sunday. Wow, that is a lot of driving and a lot of knitting shops, and free patterns and inspiration, and visiting with many many fun ladies!  My favorite part of the Yarn Shop Tour was spending it with JitteryKnitter, as we have such fun together. We get each other excited about more projects and more yarn and more patterns and....the need for more knitting time!!!
 
The items that inspired me the most were knit out of super fine cob web lace weight...perfect to wear in the summer as they seem to be made out of cobwebs... and best of all, I knew I had a project of my own made out of the very same yarn... yarn that JitteryKnitter had bought for me on one of her trips!  Hurrah!

No comments: