Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Cast On ~

For those of you that know me, you might remember that I have a quirky way of celebrating my birthday by casting on a special project, like here, here, here and here.  This year is no exception. In the weeks before my birthday, I begin to fantasize all the projects that could be "the one" that gets the special award of being, "my birthday" project.
This year, I officially cast on a super deluxe project, however I have no pictures of "the first" cast on for this year's birthday. You will be seeing that project soon.  With this amazing surprise of new Signature Needles, size 9, I cast on my most delicious handspun, moonbeams and polka dots! This scarf is going to be fabulous!  Just looking at the cast on, with this glorious yarn and amazing needles, I know this will be a stunning piece!
P.S.  I think I received size 9s as I was about to borrow the Jitteryknitter's pair again....She worries about the way I bond with her special Signatures! I love these needles!

No comments: