Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Traditions ~

We started a new tradition for Marion's birthday this past spring. The Jitteryknitter had a great idea to celebrate a birthday with a pair of Signature Needles. Wow, what a great gift, and a perfect tradition to start. Marion loves her needles, and we think that Signature Needles are so special that one should always have a project on those needles....always....I've had some fun with a pair of the Jitteryknitter's Signatures, as I babysat them while she was on her European journey - those needles and I bonded as told in the story here, here, here and here. Our friends were thinking that, perhaps, I was kidnapping them, but no... they did go back home, but I'm sure they miss the fun knitting we had together...I was super blessed to get a pair of Signatures from my dear friends, and I knit them immediately into my vintage Tosh Shawl....ohhhhhh, we are going to be great friends on our knitting journey!

No comments: