Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Joy ~

On this day of blessings, I wanted to share how grateful I am to be a part of a church family that is supportive, positive and uplifting.  Our new pastor has been with us for less than a year, and I often wonder how it could be that we haven't been together for years!  She is positive and high-energy and cuts through issues with support and encouragement. She is a blessing for our kids and a super deluxe blessing for the parents and families too.
We thought our church was in for many dark days last year, and she has helped us focus on the light again. She is inspiring and motivates us by her caring actions and words.  I was so inspired by her Easter sermon that I came home and cast on my second Bear Sweater for charity. Love love love this delightful woman!

No comments: