Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blocking Secrets ~

I have to admit to the secret of why my cowls and scarves have been looking so amazing lately. Well, it is not my knitting. No, really, it is not me.  My secret is Patti.  Yes, Patti.  She is a super blocker and has figured out how to block a sow's ear into a silk purse, or a long curled hot dog thingy into a lovely cowl.
I am not sure how she does it, as I have blocked many projects in my knitting career, yet none look so "display in a knitting shop" worthy as those blocked by Patti. Truthfully, we have seen displays in knitting shops that desperately need to be blocked by Patti.  Her blocked projects should actually be on the cover of Interweave or Vogue Knitting.  I'm serious, she is THAT good!
P.S.  She is Jitteryknitter's secret too....just had to come clean on that too...

No comments: