Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday encore ~

Amazing week last week, as two (not one, but two) birthday gifts arrived for me! How wonderful! How unexpected! How special!


How super great that both (yes, both) gifts are knitting related! Whoo Whoo!!! I am the most blessed of knitters to have such knitterly friends!!!


The first gift is knitters' blocks for when blocking finished items ~ I could have used this for the Central Park Hoodie, but now I'll have this great tool for my next blocking event! Hurrah! A Big Thank You to the Jittery Knitter!


The second gift is great yarn from The Black Bunny and it is so beautiful! I had never heard of the company, but I'd recommend checking them out as the yarn is such great colors of happy, energy, smiles and sunshine ~ plus so soft to the touch ~ ahhhhhhhh.
I can't wait to cast on socks!!!! Look at those happy colors!
The card was so great, too, from my special Knitting Secret Pal from a few years back ~ my sweet knitting chica! A big Thank You to my sweet chica!! I love birthdays!!

No comments: