Sunday, November 15, 2009

Starbucks paradise ~

I would like to thank Howard Schultz for making Starbucks so available and comfortable, and accessible and even OPEN on a Sunday night (well, its not up to Howard if they are open or not, but I thought while I was thanking him...). By the way, did you know that Howard went to the same University as I did... and shares a birthday with my sister.... what a guy, eh?

Well, this Sunday night I was in desperate need of a friend to chat with and some knitting, and just when I'd about given up on the weekend, here comes the Jitteryknitter with an open Starbucks in the area I'd be dropping off one of my kids for her meeting....it gets complicated, eh?


We laughed and told stories and caught up on our weeks, and drank to Howard and the paradise of an open Starbucks on Sunday night. Check out how great her blanket is coming along! The rosewood needles are still ooh la la in a big big way!!!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

so glad the Bucks worked out well for you! I am excited about my new rosewoods. Im casting on tonight!