Sunday, January 10, 2010

Harry's Heels ~

After a twitchy week back at work (and school) with no knitting (*gasp*) today was a blessed reprieve back into the holiday feeling of long stretches of knitting. As I took sweetie H to her job shadow early this morning, I was able to sneak down the street to knit for a few hours with Harry. I knew I was in the correct Karma when the coffee shop was still serving eggnog lattes, so I ordered one and settled into Knitting Karma and turned the first heel of the Harry Potter socks for sweetie H. I use the Queen Kahuna method so there are no wraps or picking up a heel flap, so its smooth knitting all the way....


Upon coming home, sweetie H climbed into bed for a long winter's nap, as she's been too excited about the job shadow this week to get any sleep....and sweetie E and my guy were also napping, so I took advantage of a quiet house and kept knitting.
Gosh, could I knit the second heel? Yes, I could, and yes I did....

Here modeled by sweetie H as she's now writing up her job shadow experience... great heel turns, eh?!

No comments: