Saturday, January 2, 2010

Creche Nativity too ~

Remember I told you about the Creche Nativity scene that I'd seen at our neighbors that looked just like the one my mum made for our family when I was very little...if you can't remember, check here and it will come back to you...


Well, we celebrated Christmas with my sister and her husband, and had our Christmas breakfast at their house, so I asked one of my daughters to take a picture of us with "our" Creche Nativity scene. Ours is pictured below ~ looks very similar to the one above, at our neighbor's house.


Just some differences in the colors of the felt, and ours has glued-on sequins, and our neighbors has sewn beads...she said she was in high school when she helped her mom...so we were too young for sewing beads when ours was made.... Pretty neat holiday tradition!

No comments: