Friday, January 29, 2010

Webs What?

I placed an order to Webs to sample some yarns for Sandy's Vandals socks (does it surprise you that I needed to place an order from Webs for this new project?). I ordered one of these and one of those, that grey looked like silver because it had bamboo content, that yellow looked like it could be gold, that yarn has some cashmere in it, so let's take a chance on the cashmere.... and I get an email back from Webs that says this:

Thank you for your order! I am writing to notify you that the _______ in color ____ that you ordered are currently out of stock. As this is a discontinued item, we will not be receiving any more stock of this item. We are processing the rest of your order. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Soooooooo, I can narrow down the color (yellow/gold or grey/silver) but I guess I'll find out which yarn when the order arrives!!!!!

No comments: