Monday, April 26, 2010

Knit Art at City Hall ~

Question: What can be greater than a long walk to the library with one's sweet daughter, hearing all her stories of her delightful weekend?




Answer:
When the library has been decorated with knitting.....from the parking lot to the community plaza...


Three ladies and a knitting machine....and lots of inspiration....


lots of acrylic, and lots of creativity......


supportive friends and one has a great husband that was taking pictures of us taking pictures of the delightful knitted art....


I do hope City Hall keeps this knitted art here all summer!!


It is so great - knitting even in the parking lots!!!!! Click here for another site to view this fun!

5 comments:

SuzanneTidwell said...

Thank you for happening upon our mad knitting caper and posting our yarn art on your site. It was a wonderfully creative and colorful day for us. Sadly it all had to come down at 6:00pm...but it was fun while it lasted!

Suzanne in Sammamish

When life gives you LIMES, re-arrange the letters and make a SMILE! :)

Check out my Etsy shops:
www.TittaME.etsy.com
www.KnitFlicker.etsy.com

me said...

I'm so glad you found me, as I couldn't recall your Etsy name - so now folks will know how to find you & your creativity & inspiration!
I emailed the Mayor last night to ask him to keep up your art work... it was such a happy display for everyone that happened by! Bravo for you, and many more successes!!!

Torhild said...

How cool it that!!! And what a shame for it all to come down at 6 pm..... don´t know if to cry or smile .
Thanks for sharing great work

elizabeth & harriet said...

Thanks so much for featuring our work in your blog ...

And I must say that I'm so inspired by your wonderful pieces too ...

Keep knitting ...

Beth

see my wares at:
www.heartfeltshop.etsy.com
follow my story at:
http://knobby-knees.blogspot.com

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ E. Roosevelt

me said...

Thanks for finding me, I've posted a link to your blog so all the great pictures and your story are connected - such a great story, and such great knitting genius! Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!