Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are you happy now?

I was sooooo pleased with my Shibui cloud progress, knitting the mohair did not seem to fiddly although very thin, but I was happy to get the beads on with no sweat...knitting up this cloud of lovely greens... I was so excited to show this to Jitteryknitter, as I knew she would be excited, as she's the one that found this yarn on sale in Oregon.... I new she would be excited about a new cast on, and I knew she would be excited that yet another project was on the needles....the first thing she says is....."Those beads don't match".........*sigh* then, "You need to get different beads," Well, I made her go with me, as I would just pick out the same beads...because they looked fine to me.......but nooooooooooooo.....So we (she) picked out new beads and I ripped out and cast on again..... Are you happy now????

1 comment: