Thursday, July 2, 2009

Knit with a view ~

After dashing home from work, throwing a load of laundry into the wash, feeding the chickens, feeding the cat, watering the garden in the front and back yard, hanging the wet clothes on the line and making a strawberry creamsicle smoothie for dinner.... I finally sat down on the back deck to relax and knit on my tofutsies socks. Here is my view to the west ~ a wee Bambi already relaxing in the neighbor's yard (although I don't see that she has any knitting...poor dear...or poor deer?..sorry, bad one, eh?) Can you see her in the middle of the photo, by the end of the green bridge?




Here is my view to the east ~ a lovely sunset shadowing my clean clothes and great tomato tower gardens. What a great way to celebrate the end of the day ~ relaxing!


I hope you're having a great "Happy July" as well!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh I love to sit on my porch perch and knit away. Your view is so lovely . I adore clothes on the line.

Those socks you are making......I'm amazed. That's a lot of stitch markers!