Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sisters Quilt Show ~

As you read this, I am enjoying the Sisters Oregon Outdoor Quilt Show. It is always the second Saturday in July, and always an amazing display of creativity, inspiration and talent. There are hundreds and hundreds of quilts on display, including every color combination, style, tradition and age. Each year I go with my sister, and we have an amazing time! Here we are, outside the Stitchin' Post, owner Jean Wells, that started the Outdoor Quilt Show 34 years ago with her own quilts. She started an incredible tradition. Check out their website to see pictures of all the quilts displayed along the main street and side streets of Sisters!
P.S. In the last several years, Jean now sells wonderful yarn at the Stitchin' Post! That's where I bought my first Jitterbug yarn!

No comments: