Friday, July 17, 2009

Quilt fun ~

There were hundreds of great quilts at the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show this year, as always. We didn't sense a certain theme or pattern to them this year, just a great variety of creative handy work ~ and all of them done! Hundreds and hundreds of finished projects! what a concept~

Here are some fun ones: A rooster, for all of us chicken lovers


A flamingo, for all of us flamingo lovers


Two quilted car covers... I'm not sure why....but it was interesting...?



I'm not sure I understand these... but they are fun!


2 comments:

Sarah Glova said...

I have definitely never seen a quilted car cover!! Hilarious!! I wonder how often they have to take it off and wash it... do they just use it when the car is parked?? Cause if not... that would get very buggy... ew...

me said...

Good question Sarah! these were made by a quilting guild to show off their cleverness and increase awareness in the craft and artistry of quilting. They are in many parades and community fairs. They certainly catch one's attention!!!!