Sunday, January 9, 2011

Loopy Ewe Found~

I love Ravelry for many reasons. Now I have another reason to love Ravelry. In trying to find another skein of Loopy Ewe Sock Club yarn from an unknown year, the Jitteryknitter said I should post something on Ravelry and see what happens.

I posted this on Wednesday evening, and by Thursday over 300 Ravelers had read the post, and many had commented on the year of the sock club, and giving ideas on how to find some one that would sell from their stash. Then someone wrote that they would sell their skeins...so I bought them Thursday night, and they are now in the mail to me!!! How great is that!! I apologize for this same picture, but the other two have not arrived yet!
Now that I'll have 3 skeins, I think I should make a shawl, instead of socks...what do you think?

2 comments:

Alrischa said...

We don't need any more reasons to love Ravelry, yet the reasons keep coming! :D

Caffeine Girl said...

Ravelry is amazing, huh? That yarn is gorgeous. I think it calls for a shawlette or scarf!