Friday, September 23, 2011

Heels and braces ~

Today was a big day for our youngest teenager. I turned the heels on both of her silky merino socks, and they look so very lovely! I was knitting them in the sunshine again, and loving all these colors that burst from this yarn ~ cranberry, gold, deep green, and lovely orange. Now I can cruise up the cuff, probably knitting the same pattern as I knit for the strawberry lemonade socks, taken from More Sensational Socks. You might ask how I was able to spend this much time knitting on sock heels today...I was knitting while waiting for her to get her braces on.......so I thought I should be knitting her socks while I waited! Lovely, lovely!

2 comments:

Awesome Person said...

Horrible as that picture is of me. I will look better when there all nice and striaght!!!!!

me said...

Dear Awesome Person:
You are lovely always!!!
XXOXOXOXOX