Monday, September 12, 2011

Shibui and beads ~

Since this was my birthday week, and I had to work on my birthday...I decided to do something reckless and dangerous. Yes...I did.... on my lunch break, after walking through the park, I walked to the bead store and picked out beads to match my Shibui Cloud....you might be thinking, What is dangerous about that? (although Marion and Lisa are already saying, "Noooooooooooo, don't do it!!!!")but I did anyway.... I picked out beads from a very very small selection (only 3 shades of green) and I picked out the closest match, which (of course) doesn't really match.....(*ahem*) but I had a feeling that I wouldn't be able to match the colors...(so, does that make them match better?)as that is dangerous ground for me, as All Colors Look Good To Me (except mixing browns and pinks - Eeew!) from these pictures, the beads and yarn look like they match....but Marion will tell you....."not so much"