Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ocean Knitting too ~

Still pouring rain, and still knitting on everything I brought with me. I did a few rows on the shawl in the Panda Wool curry color, and was surprised how well it was knitting. This is the one where we had an intervention at Sock Summit this year.... and it must have worked, as I have the correct amount of stitches! Hurrah!Also knit on the sweet pea silk shawl from my I Knit London skein, and it is so lovely, even in the rain rain rain of the ocean weekend!The colors of this yarn are amazingly beautiful, and I wish the pattern was easier so I could knit while talking or listening to the goings-on around me...but this is another brandywine type where I need to concentrate....but still beautiful! Plus both these projects are on Signature Needles! Bonus!

2 comments:

kathy b said...

oh the lace dilemma ......I cant stand to concentrate but I love the look !!

me said...

Exactly right!!!! it is a wonderful dilemma!!!!!