Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Real Yarn, Truly ~

You might want to sit down for this.... I was glad that I was sitting while I was plying, as when I peaked at the bobbin, my "lucky zebra" bobbin, I saw Real Yarn. Yes....seriously, there it was on my zebra bobbin...R-E-A-L Y-A-R-N just like real spinners make!Doesn't this look lovely? Doesn't this look consistent and smooth? Can you see that the thick pieces are much the minimum.....not the overpowering maximum in previous yarn attempts....Yes, you get another picture of this bobbin, as I can't stop dancing a happy dance for my Real Yarn! I can't wait to check how many yards I have so I can cast on!!!

2 comments:

Torhild said...

congrats with the new yarn- It is very pretty. What will you make ?

me said...

Thanks! I'm not sure what I'll knit with it - I need to measure to see how much of this lovely yarn I have first... looking forward to knitting this!
Did you post pictures of your Ishbel shawl? I'm still thinking about knitting that!!