Saturday, November 12, 2011

Library Love ~

I am blessed by being part of the best library system in the world, well perhaps in the U.S.A. but I'd bet our library would be a contender for a Class A World Rating! After waiting patiently, these two books showed up "on hold" for me just before this holiday weekend.There is so much inspiration in these two books, it could tilt the world of an unsuspecting knitter. However, being a fan of Clara Parkes from 'way back, plus following Wendy Knits for many years as well, I fully expected my world to tilt a little, once I had these books in my hands. BE WARNED, they will both pull you into the delightful vortex of patterns, techniques, yarn and the yen to cast on some lovelies....

2 comments:

Susie said...

I purchased Book of Socks at Rhinebeck and was lucky enough to get it signed by Clara. I haven't even opened it yet for fear of never closing it! Saving it for a quiet day when I can give it my full attention.

me said...

Lucky You!!! Lucky to own the book and double lucky to have Clara sign it! She seems to be such a neat lady, and I hope she continues to produce these delicious books!!
I hope you find that quiet day, soon!!!