Friday, June 8, 2012

The circus left the LYS ~

Have I mentioned how I love my secret pal at work? This year is a different one that the fabulous pal from last year, however this one is working to keep up with last year's legend. A few months ago I received a great ball of yarn from my secret pal called World Circus. I am knitting fraternal twin socks and loving it.  Oddly, on our local yarn shop hop, I could not find Regia's World Circus yarn at any of the six shops we visited. So, I sent a message to my secret pal, through our anonymous posting board, that I could not find any other wild colors of World Circus and my other daughter was wondering why I couldn't find this yarn.
Well, my amazing secret pal gave me this lovely yarn today with a note that said, "...the circus has left my LYS so I hope these colors work to keep your daughters happy."   Goodness!!! What a great pal I have!!! Plus, my pal used the term "LYS" so I know that my pal is "one of us"  right?!!!!  This is great on so many levels!!! Hurrah!  I can't wait to cast on more socks very soon!!!

No comments: