Thursday, December 3, 2009

Basketball break ~

After knitting so brave and true on mum's blanket, I am fantasizing about all other sorts of knitting. I have even stooped into the realm of getting crochet books out of the library.... Those watching me can see I am in need of a big diversion. Enter Michigan State Basketball, thanks very much... you're just what I needed tonight. If you need a refresher on MSU's fight song, click here.

So we watched Tom Izzo (another Northern Michigan University alumni) and his boys finish a heart wrenching game with North Carolina...losing by just a few points....

I knit on Sweet E's socks...what a feeling to be knitting on socks...how joyful are these socks! How light in my lap, how easy to turn them....almost done with the gusset....

OK team, break is over ~ back to mum's blanket....

No comments: