Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Clothesline Fan ~

Since I've had such fun comments from my posts of my wonderful double-decker clothesline, I have to share this little story. Last night, as I finished my little bit of night knitting, and I'm getting ready for bed, I realize that the clothes are still out on the line. I turn the outside light on, and start pulling in the clothes, using the pulley system to pull them all in, one piece at a time..... until I came to the last item on the clothesline, one of E's shirts... and it was carrying a wee fan....





perhaps a thrill seeker, like we find at fairs and carnivals, up on the high wire?



He was such a cute little guy, and we saved him. He's back in our garden, hoping for another ride, soon.

1 comment:

Sarah Glova said...

hahahahaha that is so cute!!!! I love little frogs. When matt and I first started dating and he would walk me to my door, there would always be a big fat frog waiting for us. It happened like 5 or 6 times! We finally named him Harold!