Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Extreme Knitting Friend ~

I read about this on Knitters Review and thought this was a very clever way to organize all my knitting needles. I have to say that her pictures were better than mine, but the love is there!!! Little did I know how I would grow to love my Bass Pro Extreme Worm Binder... I even love to say it......(try saying it... you'll love saying it too...no nick names for this, you have to say the entire name..... I love it....) I'm not the only one to love it... all the gals in my knitting group bought one too, plus extra pockets....oh, but I'm getting ahead.... Here's the tour....


Step one: I just love the name... (plus, if you order on line, you get on their mailing list for weekly mailings about fishing oil and lures and some pretty funny "must have" products - just ask Marion....) also, guys love it when they hear you talking about the Bass Pro Extreme Worm Binder ~ trust me.

Step two: fill the outer pockets with your pattern notes, notions, crochet hooks and sticky notes, plus in the back pocket you can put your strait needles.

Step three: Number your pockets from #1 to #13 (or whatever needle sizes you have) and start organizing your needles into the correct pockets.
Step three and one half (for the very anal): make index cards that work like old fashioned library cards for your needles, so that when you take them out to cast on a project, you can write on the index card where they are... and leave the index card in the correct pocket (genius, eh? or just anal....)
Step 4: Marvel at how many lovely needles you have, knowing that if you decide to cast on a new project at 3:00 am, you will probably have the correct needles...

I do love my Bass Pro Extreme Worm Binder!!!!

No comments: