Monday, June 8, 2009

Cleaning up ~

When I finish a project, I like to revel in the casting off and feel great that I've finished a project. I try on the item (if adult size) and take a few pictures. I made sure the ends are woven in, and put the supplies and needles back. I begin thinking of a new cast on....

The same "cleaning up" thinking, as I was hanging the family laundry out today (on my marvelous clothes line) I laughed when I hung up this wash cloth (can you see it with the red Red Wings logo?). I'm sure it is called something else at the hockey game, like the terrible towels or the devilish dish cloth.... but I thought it looked so great on our line ~ we'll call it the power play line, or the Grind Line ~ just like the Red Wings. I do hope they are getting some rest, plus getting psyched up for the game Tuesday! Some great excitement and great knitting time!

No comments: