Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleeve time ~

I am still knitting and knitting and knitting on the lacy pullover. It seems to be taking forever. Note: I've noticed that everything that is not a hat or scarf takes forever to knit.

However, I am continuing to knit knit knit on this project, as I know it will be lovely to wear...and I hope to wear it this summer!!! Perhaps, I should decide to finish it for the Sock Summit in August... so I would have a place to wear it, where there will be lots of knitters... So, I've started the sleeves, and although I wanted to do them both at once on two circular needles, like socks, I couldn't quite figure out how to do this....even though I do all my socks that way...so, as stubborn as I am.... I'm doing the sleeves at the same time, on circular needles, but not like socks... (2 out of 3 is not bad...)

No comments: