Thursday, June 11, 2009

Webs Parade ~

I discovered Webs in time for their sale a few weeks ago. It took me an entire week to place my order. Each night, I'd come home from work and check out what was still in my shopping cart, and I'd start to look at the sale yarns again, and yarn would go into my cart, and yarn would come out of my cart... and I'd go to bed.... and think about it all the next day.... I knew I wanted more Jo Sharp Silk Road...so it was just a matter of choosing the colors... but the other choices were difficult... I wonder if all of the purchases of the Webs Sale Yarn helped our economy this month? (I hope so, as the President would be proud of us)

This week will be the Webs parade of new yarn... where I'll show you the marvelous yarns that remained in my shopping cart, and now are in my home!

The first I'll share is the Inca Marl in reds. H picked this out for a scarf. 100% Alpaca and it is so soft and the colors of reds are beautiful... a very good choice, indeed.... Here comes the parade!

No comments: