Saturday, June 27, 2009

Knit One Below progress ~

I'm having fun with this new pattern and how the Noro colors flow while the hot pink keeps the colors focused around the chains moving up & down the scarf. I found this pattern on Ravelry. My sister said the chains of "knit one below" look like tulips, so that is a neat way to think about this scarf as well.

I wish I could take pictures like Brooklyn Tweed, but here's my best try! What I'm lacking in photo technique, I make up for with chickens...?

Pretty neat, eh? The colors are fun, plus those yellow knitting needles are such a kick to knit with! It is like knitting with sunshine!

1 comment:

Sarah Glova said...

Whenever I look at brooklyn tweed's blog I get so inspired by her photography... I just wish I could duplicate! But I think your pictures are original and your project looks great!!