Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camping yummies ~

You may think that all I do while camping is knit... well, I'm also spoiled by some wonderful dishes prepared by some of the most amazing chefs you will ever find. This great food keeps me well nourished so I can knit all weekend... This weekend we were treated to the French specialty of crepes... yes, crepes while camping.... (pretty rough, eh?)

Here are the masses lining up for the crepes....
They can hardly wait to try this "first time camping crepes" treat!

Here is my plate, with a fruit compote crepe and an apple divine crepe...with whipped creme as a bonus (plus amazing coffee too....)


Here are my second favorite breakfast food (can you tell that crepes hit the number 1 spot?) and we call them "Frenchies" as they are luscious French Toast morsels in the most delicious combination of eggs and crust and yum....



Also pictured is the master chef....outstanding on a grill fire or camp fire!!! Bravo!!!

No comments: