Sunday, August 30, 2009

Early Retirement ~

Several people at work are taking early retirement incentives that help with the overall budget. I have many more years of work ahead of me, if I continue to be as blessed as I am now, and I still love my job very much. As I attended the retirement gatherings for the lucky few, I asked them all what they would be doing with all their free time....some are going to travel, some will be doing home remodeling, others aren't sure if they even believe they will have free time....

I would certainly knit a lot more if I was retired....take more knitting classes and get together with knitting friends to share more and learn more together....

I'm sure many of you have already started acquiring your yarn stash to knit during your retirement!!! That is good planning!!!

No comments: