Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Double the fun ~

Just when I think that everything is beautiful, like the song by Ray Stevens (do you remember that one?) it gets even better. I am enjoying the weather and working in the garden, listening to a lawn mower in the distance, smelling the fresh cut grass and Daphne plants in the front yard, loving our house with the big yard, and hearing the chickens in the side yard, Richie crowing like a nut and Jed crowing to keep up with Richie.... and then....
My man had said he didn't like my invention for "clothes line over flow" where I strung more line across our back deck to hang the short clothes, like socks and.....underwear (ACCCKKKKK! underwear hanging outside!!!!!)... but that didn't bother me at all...as those items need to get dry too..... well, what does my man do for me....but hangs another wonderful clothes line!!!! Now I have a double vision view while knitting! Whoo Hooo!!!! Life is really really good!!!!

No comments: