Sunday, May 17, 2009

Knitting with a view ~

A perfect day today, knitting in the warm sunshine, out on our back deck. Listening to distant lawn mowers and smelling the fresh cut grass smell. I'm listening to a great book through my ear buds, and I have a cup of coffee on the table next to me. Shadow, our cat, is here with me, she is very curious about my knitting and sniffs it, and rubs her head on it... it is soft knitting, so I don't blame her from wanting to feel the velvety texture... and here is my view... our delightful clothes line full of clean clothes that are going to smell like the perfect day!

3 comments:

Sarah Glova said...

I am so jealous :) The weather here is awful... so rainy and gross... but sometimes, a cup of coffee with a little bit of rain, makes knitting on the couch nice as well. But it's almost summer-- I'd love some sunshine knitting!! Enjoy!!

sarasophia said...

Why is it that clothes lines make me so happy....I can almost smell the fresh linens....


Your weather looks divine.


<3 sarasophia

Susie said...

The newest kindle does have a voice program but mine doesn't. I'm not sure where the Yarn Girls shop is but I'm going to check out their books right now. Thanks so much!