Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring into scarves ~

We are on a roll here with scarves. Instant gratification for me, as they are a fast for me to knit as it is the 4 row pattern in the Yarn Girls book. The other bonus is that H is picking out yarn from my stash that work well in scarves, and these yarns have long since been forgotten my me...so they have a new lease on life as a knitted garment... good news, all around! This catchy little number is yellow bamboo (looks peach in the picture, but really is yellow) and a multi textured yarn called Chico.... I had a ball & a half left from a hat for Jen, several years back, and I still like all the colors.... the scarf looks beautiful, all the colors of spring ~ yellow, green, blue, pink, violet....

1 comment:

Sarah Glova said...

:) love that about scarves too! I'm struggling to finish a little baby jacket, and I can't help but think that before I take on my next project... I might want to take a break and just knit a nice scarf!

Yours looks great! Love the picture.