Friday, May 15, 2009

My sheep safely graze ~

My sister is very clever with colors and fabric and beads, and also could beat Martha in a bake off. That is just a quick introduction to her, as I know I've talked about her before. At our Yarn Yoga this week, she asked the group if she could, "make a presentation" and we all looked a bit quizzical.... as there are not a lot of "presentations" made at our Yarn Yoga events.... She pulled out 4 little bags and presented one to each of us... and in each were a pair of darling sheep. They are earrings, and as cute as can be! She had seen the beads at her last visit to Shipwreck Beads, and had to buy all of them to make earrings for her knitting pals! I love the green noses!

Thanks, K, they are so perfect!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Glova said...

those are cute!! we need more presentations like that at my knitting group!! :)

Alrischa said...

I love their green noses, too! How nice is she!?