Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pondering the Next Knit ~

Although I have a few projects "on the needles" I am still thinking about what I want to cast on next. There are so many beautiful patterns available, and with spring in the air (finally) there are so many possibilities for warm weather knits. I must admit that I've not opened my new Interweave Knits magazine yet, as I'm worried it will send me into a "new pattern frenzy" as happened with the First Page of the last Interweave Knits magazine. I saw this pattern for a lacey wrap, and thought it would be great out of my Cascade Cloud 9 in bright green. Wouldn't that look great?

now that I think about it, what is wrong with "new pattern frenzy"?

1 comment:

Alrischa said...

Nothing wrong with it at all. lol. Start that green thing... that looks nice Ãœ