Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday belated ~

Remember when I told you about getting mysterious packages in the mail after my birthday? Those wonderful and mysterious packages that turned out to be beautiful Apple Laine yarn?







You might remember that I was actually the one that ordered those birthday gifts for myself. Did I mention that the entire order had not arrived when I took those great pictures with the birthday balloons?





Did I mention that another mysterious package arrived...the contraption inside was wrapped with bubble wrap....





It was easy to assemble, and somehow I had some readily accessible Sock Summit yarn to give a whirl! (you may recall that this was the mystery yarn with no tag...)




After a few fits and starts, I was actually using the swift and the ball winder...




Together hey worked much better than my previous "wind around the back of the chair first" and then wind the ball on to the ball winder... Hurrah!

No comments: