Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dear Interweave ~

Dear Interweave:
Where is my Fall 2009 Issue? I called you after the Sock Summit to tell you that my friends had received their copies, and you said you would send another issue to me right away.... I called last week to say I AM DESPERATE as I still have not received my copy, and my friends have cast on projects, and I've listened to many pod casts about the wonderful projects in this issue.... and where is my issue... either the original one, or the one allegedly sent after Sock Summit? The nice lady on the phone said my issue(s) are probably lost at the post office....but....but.....I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL!!!!!!

If you could send a courier out with the issue, I promise to quit stalking the last copy in the grocery store.....

No comments: