Thursday, September 3, 2009

River Art ~

This weekend at the river, I was not the only creative one there. While most were frolicking in the river, or at the side of the river, Patrick was building glorious art sculptures from river rock. I wish I'd taken more pictures of them ~ I think he built at least 10 of them....

This one was out on the island ~ how he balanced the bottom rock in the big V of the ledge I can't imagine....see how the bottom rock has a big V in it... and still holds up the other rocks!!

It is beautiful! and the kids loved the artwork, and even re-did the top few rocks when others tried to destroy such beautiful art....

this one was my favorite, so I added my Funny Lady socks to the picture...see the one behind it as well?

Clever artwork, eh? The river is very inspiring!


I love the river, as we never know what fun we will find there!

No comments: