Thursday, June 28, 2012

Date with a Banshee ~

While having such plying fun, of course I am already fantasizing about my next spinning endeavor... Just as when you are nearing the cast off of a project (and sometimes a lot sooner!) one begins thinking of that next exciting encounter....well, I did find some stash excitement called The Banshee.....
Oh, my word!  Have you ever seen such a collection of color, energy and hoopla in one fiber?! The more pictures I took, the more pictures I had to take to see if I was really capturing all the wonder that is The Banshee...oh, the orange, the hot pink!  the yellow and Bright Green!  Turquoise too and violet - lovely, oh-so-lovely! I must say that I do not - not - not associate this colorway with the legend of the Irish Banshee, as this fiber may seem to be "loud" to some, however there is no doom or gloom or wailing in this fiber, no way at all...no way....Just to be sure, we will be dating "Ireland" as well....
just to keep The Banshee feeling at home and cozy.... Such spinning fun coming up!  Stay tuned!

No comments: