Saturday, June 30, 2012

Moonstruck ~

Once I started my dalliance I became completely enchanted by this fiber. All those luscious pastels that reminded me of another life in Florida when skies are blue and the ocean is blue-green and houses are all colors of the rainbow, especially the pastel rainbow...people wear all colors of clothes, and white shoes all year long if they feel like it (not reserved for after Memorial day and before Labor day).
My world now has lots of green, luscious colors of green....at a cost of lots of rain, and lots of grey, and houses are painted all shades of "neutral" which seems counter intuitive to me...as if your world is not giving you some color, then paint your house a fun color, right?  
Anyway, I am so happy with this fiber, it is spinning like a dream, all smooth and shiny from the tencel... I am pondering how to make the 2-ply into a barber pole....Perhaps the strategy will come to me tonight in the moonlight....

No comments: