Monday, June 25, 2012

Koigu moment ~

News flash I have to share with you ~ I had to stop my plying and take a picture, as there it was...right there going on to my famous zebra bobbin....a 2-ply that looks just like Koigu. Can you see the likeness there?

Yes, on the famous zebra bobbin that often has tension issues, there is 2-ply of my spinning that looks a lot like Koigu to me..... I love the tight twist of Koigu and my beloved Jitterbug...but, of course this cannot be beloved Jitterbug, as I would never get a skein of Jitterbug in one color....what would be the point of that when Jitterbug comes in AMAZING colors!!??!!  So, this looks like Koigu to me.....

2 comments:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

You are truly a great spinner.

me said...

you are so sweet to say that! I am having such fun, and my great knitting friend said of this hand spun, "It really looks like yarn!" and that made me feel very very good! So much to learn, and so much fun on the journey!