Saturday, June 2, 2012

Frolicking cuffs ~

I have officially started knitting the cuffs on these fabulous socks! I love the yarn and love the very pointy KA needles, size #1. We had to pick up these KAs at our favorite local yarn store just recently since this cuff pattern has some tricky rib splitting involved and I was surprised that super pointy needles made such a big difference in these cuffs!  Worth the investment, as KAs are not as expensive as Addi Lace, and makes the knitting so much better...otherwise these cuffs would have been waiting for a long long time for any action...
 
The socks are stunning, and my 13 year old loves them. She tried them on last night and said they fit perfectly!  Hurrah!   You may recall that my 13 year old picked out this yarn "for me" and gave it to me for Christmas last year....knowing she would be getting hand knit socks with this fabulous Frolicking Feet yarn! Smart kid, eh?!

No comments: