Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fifteen more squares ~

I told you about the Mystery Afghan... we are knitting this as an auction item to raise funds for the kids' church mission trip.  I'm sure I told you about this, right? There are over 270 little squares to knit, and then assemble, and the squares make a lovely picture once they are all together. 
 
Well, I knit the first 10 and thought that would be all that was needed from me until it was time to put them all together.  However....not the case... last Sunday I received another fifteen squares to knit...and I think I've powered through four of them already..... 
 
This is what worries me...with this square knitting that I'm doing now, and the acrylic knitting I was knitting for the trees, will I forget how to knit "real" knitting like socks and scarves and shawls and sweaters and hats????  I would really like to get back to my knitting, soon!!!!

1 comment:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Happy knitting and happy Easter to you