Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lost count ~

I keep knitting and knitting these little squares for the mystery afghan. I think I told you that I started with an assignment of 10 squares. When I returned them "all done" ...and my daughters did NOT knit one each, like we had first thought they would....I received another assignment of 15 squares. I have timed my knitting of these squares, and it takes me about an hour to knit one... that is including the yarn changes as most of the squares have stripes of several colors...
 
Last night and today I slogged through several squares and began to count to see how many I had left to knit. Although I lost count this afternoon, I think I have just one more square to knit for my LAST square, Number 25.... The only problem is that I have run out of one of the colors in this last square..so I have emailed the other church knitters to ask if they will bring me enough for two rows of the color "pageant" so I can finish this square tomorrow and be done done done.... how lovely it will be to knit on my socks, shawls and other delightful projects!!!!

No comments: