Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring hike ~

Today is Monday, and officially starts the "no school" of Spring Break for our kids.  Today was also my day off, so it almost seemed like all of us were on vacation. How lucky that the sunshine came out today, and it felt like spring.  After a morning run, and then shooting hoops with my 13 year old, then we all decided to walk to the newest park in our neighborhood.  
 
We walked on the Big Rock trail and found this rock at the end of the trail.  Yes, it is a very big rock, so the girls had to climb up for pictures.  There was also a meadow trail, a wetland trail and a picnic table... a beautiful park for our neighborhood!!
After our walk, there were more hoops to shoot and lay-ups to make, and we had a blast outside!  I hope spring is really here!

1 comment:

Torhild Reidardatter said...

How great that looks. I travelled to nothern Norway and winter weather hit me again.