Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Plyed Yarn ~

Here are the plyed yarns from this week. On your left is the Lorna's Laces superwash rainbow, and on your right is the lovely Party Time Pot Luck roving. They are both lovely and bright and cheery.  You may be able to tell from the photo that both are Navajo plyed, and yet the Party Time has come out to a finer/smaller size as my singles are thinner with more practice.
There is only 58 yards of Lorna's Laces, with no fiber left, and about 60 yards of the Party Time, and I do have some fiber left, plus another bobbin to ply....
 I have about 30 yards of this Lorna's Laces in a two ply from my drop spindle days, but not sure I could use the two ply with the Navajo ply.... might look a bit odd and lopsided unless I was very very clever!!

No comments: