Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Choose Zebra ~

I think I mentioned "the deal" that I have with my daughters, that I have a pair of socks for each of them on my needles at any given time. The youngest daughter has been lucky as I started a pair of beloved Jitterbugs for her before the holidays, and then she gave me the Pot 'O Gold sock yarn for Christmas, so I cast that on too... for her..... so she now has two pair of socks going on my needles....My oldest daughter's socks were finished for one of her Christmas gifts, so I told her she needed to check out my sock yarn stash and pick out her next socks. In order for her to choose, I laid out many skeins of my sock yarn on our bed (I should have taken a picture ~ the choices were glorious!) as there were choices from both Sock Summits, plus some beloved Jitterbug, and a few scores from eBay....She chose the Claudia Hand Painted, colorway Zebra, from the 2011 Sock Summit. Lovely purple and lime green against a dark background. I'm borrowing Jitteryknitters' KA bamboo knitting needles, and these are pointy and slick...I am very impressed with them!!

No comments: