Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trillian Blocking ~

Now that the snow and ice are not on our roadways, I was able to get the blocking boards that I share with the Jitteryknitter. Fun that I have three projects to block, yet not enough blocking boards...I have never had this issue before - see how wonderful it is to have a week of snow, ice and knitting ~ equaling three finished projects!!! Here is the lovely Trillian blocking. A beautiful shawl and one that I can knit while having a conversation too! A bonus during the time we had 10 kids and parents in the house for "after sledding" and "before snowball fights" cocoa and marshmallow consumption...plus dinner and lunch with so many snow bound happy people, I was happy to be knitting during the happy chaos! Now I can see how lovely it is!

No comments: