Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thawing finish ~

Now our snow and ice is melting as our Pacific Northwest rain is coming back as if we could forget what life is like without the rain. No more sledding, no more snowball fights ~ just slush and puddles and grass peeking out on some lawns. Many tree limbs down as well, but our power is still on, and we are counting our blessings. As I was thinking of casting on another Trillian shawl out of my lovely Shibui Sock yarn, I made myself a deal that if I could finish one project on my list, I could cast on the Shibui....so......which project is the closest to being done? Yes, you guessed it...my scarf out of my handspun. This is the handspun I made with the drop spindle, before I received my Pocket Wheel. This is the BFL fiber given to be by Jitteryknitter for my 2010 birthday, to ensure that I would go into the "spinning rabbit hole" and never come out again.... and I did! (Thanks, Lisa!!!!)

No comments: